What are your specific questions? We are in process of implementing
logility in our BPCS 8.1 environment.
Regards,

Sumit Rohatgi
Systems Analyst - Supply Chain
Tel: (905) 279 9100 x 2232

bpcs-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+srohatgi=mother-parkers.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
08/01/2007 01:12 PM
Please respond to
bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
BPCS-L Digest, Vol 5, Issue 150

message: 4
date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:19:33 -0500
from: "John R. Bilas" <jbilas@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [BPCS-L] BPCS and Demand Solutions

Is anyone aware of an interface between Demand Solutions (now Logility)
Forecast Management and BPCS version 6.1 or higher?

This thread ...