Hello

Yes, is absolutely true.
The tool drives you via "embedded steps" from where you are to where you want
to go.
The maximum is from V4.05 to LX FP2.
So, any 6 you are, is covered to LX you want, in one shot.

The intermediate steps can be deleted after complete run & check, via audit
report or your activity.

You have to have enough disk space as for:
If your 6 is 1 you need:
8.0 = 1
8.1 = 1,5
8.2 = 1,5
LX = 1,5
LX FPx = 0

So, close to 6 times your DB for free disk, and after that, 1,5 to maintain the
LX converted DB (Consider also LX pgms, that are not peanuts).

The time is strictly related to your box power, and your 6 DB. No prevision can
be done, as you do not provide any info there.

I had experience of 16 hours, or 6 hours. It depends.

Regards
Davide