Ron,

We replaced CIM600 on our BPCS Version 6.04 with RTCIM from RealTime (Now
Bridgelogix Solutions LLC) but I don't know if they have a Version 8.X
platform interface. Contact information would be (484) 875-9490. Good
Luck.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Barker, Ron C" <Ronald.Barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
03/06/2007 08:21 AM
Please respond to
SSA's BPCS ERP System <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS V8.2.00 batch Inventory Posting without SMG