Hi Vitthal,

We are using an archiving software developed   by a UK company called Small
Blue to take historic data out of our production environment and to put it
elsewhere on the AS400 where it can be interrogated.  This will move the
data to archive files which you can backup and delete or, of course, you
could  buy some extra disk space and keep this data for interrogation if it
is required.  Whatever you decide to do with the data, it would definitely
improve your BPCS response times.
regards
Jan Erik

             "vitthal
             kulkarni"
             <kvishal_infotech                                          To
             @rediffmail.com>          BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             bpcs-l-bounces+ja
             n-erik.roed=jotun                                     Subject
             .no@xxxxxxxxxxxx          [BPCS-L] Data Purging

             08.02.2007 07:25

             Please respond to
              SSA's BPCS ERP
                  System
             <bpcs-l@midrange.
                   com>

 Hi,

 We r using BPCS 6.04 on AS400.
 Server Hard Disk is filled upto 90%.
 I want to purge data for specific period. (i.e. from 01-04-1999 to 31-
03-2003.

 can anyone tell me how to purge this data.

 Vitthal Kulkarni.
 Sys Admin
 Matsushita Washing Machine I pvt Ltd.
 India.