Hello,

The following information is not yet available on the Info APAR II14189
but it will be updated shortly.

Please be aware of these recently discovered issues running BPCS or EPR
LX on V5R4:

Affected versions:  BPCS V6.x, V8.x, ERP LX V8.3.x

Data corruption in BPCS data occurs in certain long running batch
programs such as MRP500, SFC400 and CST500. Symptoms include joblogs
filled with SQL error messages MSGSQL0313, MSGSQL0901, MSGSQL0012,
MSGSQL0501, MSGMCH5003 and/or MSGMCH3601. Several BPCS or LX cursors
will fail to execute, resulting in incorrect data. Test PTFs for APAR
SE26338 can be applied or wait for the final PTFs to become available.

Affected versions:  ERP LX V8.3.x

When installing the Webtop UI and running the WEBTOPINST command,
to avoid errors which prevent the UI from functioning,
PTF SI23653 or supersedes to correct problems with QDFRTVFD is
required. Symptom of the problem is the error message
'Failed to execute program W3GCVTFV' in the report named AMTAPC.
The install must be re-run after the PTF has been applied to the system.

Thank you,

Genyphyr Novak
Senior System Software Engineer
Infor | SSA Global R&D