I hope you not mind me sharing this with the group, since they give valuable info where I am ignorant.

Do you have some resupply orders that worked, or are they all failing?
Is this a situation you have inherited from past employees who used ROs before you came to work there, or is your company just starting to try to use ROs for first time? If you are new to the situation at your company, or there has been turnover since it started on ROs, there may be modifications in place where someone was supposed to do something, that was poorly documented, but now they gone, and the action no longer being taken.

Are the "B" and "H" transactions for the full amounts of the ROs or are these partial activities?

How about the record id?  Does ECH ECL show "CZ" (pretty much done)
Are there other records on the ECH such as ECS?

From what you say, there is some stuff you have that we not have on 405 CD, We not have "II" or "IR" transactions. Order Type "9" agrees, but we not have the Base stuff.

The "B" occurs for us during the shipping process, before the actual billing.

Review System Parameters ... how long you keep records after stuff all done, which can be extremely misleading.

When you do RO inquiry, are you able to access them normally, or do you have to select "Y" on include closed orders?

Check on your system if you have a file called BPCSDOC.
It may be in the library that has BPCS execution software.
There should be members for each of the applicatins, accessible via SEU PDM and other programmer tools.

Updating documentation is one of the last things that gets done, so typically it shows an older version reality, but you may find clues in the one on DRP.

pd wrote:

Hi Mac,

Thanks for the explanation.

Our BPCS version is 6.1.
The Order Type is 9 & base class is 4 which means it should do all events till Invoicing, except Ship Confirm.

All transactions ie 'B', 'II', 'IR', 'H' have happened for these re-supply orders.

ECH shows Invoice Nos. in 'Original Doc. No.' field. (all orders are invoiced), But ECL shows Qty. Invoiced as Zeros. Also, SIH record is generated but no SIL record at all for these orders.

But then, my question is why the status has not changed from 4 (ready for Invoice) to 5 (Completed) as invoicing is done? Do I need to check anything else?

How to overcome this issue? Do we need to to data patching or is there any better way of overcoming this ?

Request your valuable feedback.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Prashanth