Hello,
I am in version 8.3 and I try to call sys008C program in my CL program and I
receive the following error message:

Display All Messages
System:   ASTY01
Job . . :   LRPP100C      User . . :   BP83F202      Number . . . :   876002

parameters */
5400 - RTVDTAARA DTAARA(SSASYS) RTNVAR(&SYSDTAARA)
6000 - RTVMSG MSGID(LEA0003) MSGF(SSAZ01) MSG(&PGMTXT)
6100 - RTVJOBA JOB(&WSID) USER(&USER) NBR(&JBNR) DATE(&YEXDTE)
TYPE(&TYPE) DATFMT(&USRFMT)
7200 - CALL PGM(IIT031E)          /* The CALL command contains
parameters */
18100 - CALL PGM(*LIBL/SYS008C)          /* The CALL command contains
parameters */
7100 - RTVDTAARA DTAARA(*LDA (1 550)) RTNVAR(&LDA)
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Function check. MCH3601 unmonitored by SYS008C at statement 0000008400,
instruction X'0000'.
MCH3601 received by procedure SYS008C. (C D I R)

I have the same problem with SYS011C.
Could anyone explain me what happens wrong here?

Jarek
SKC Poland.