From: bpcs-l-bounces+davide.roveda=ssaglobal.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+davide.roveda=ssaglobal.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Frederick C Davy
Sent: martedì 6 giugno 2006 16.14
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Document for Transfer finished good inter warehouse

Indah,

If your warehouses are associated to other facilities, then you can not
use the Mass Location Transfer (INV510) to move the inventory. Mass
Location Transfer only works for warehouses associated to the same
facility (check the warehouse master INV110 to see what facility code the
warehouse is assigned to). If you need to transfer to warehouses at a
different facility you should use DRP (Distribution Resource Planning). To
accomplish this you must create a DRP Relationship for every
item/facility/to/from association that you will be using (items must be
master scheduled in MRP140 or DRP140 record). The complete setup for DRP
is too involved for this e-mail, and to do it properly you should have
your own documentation for DRP to follow. First off, you should check the
Systems Parameters for Installed Products to make sure you have DRP
installed. If you need further help, contact me at my e-mail address
below. Good luck.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Indah <indah.kurniaty@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
06/06/2006 04:56 AM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] Document for Transfer finished good inter warehouse

Hi,

I am using BPCS v.6.1.02.
My company has several warehouse that its location is separate  from
manufacturing's location.
To transfer finished good inter warehouse, user use Mass Location
Transfer.
Although this program has control output for transaction, but it can be
used
by user,
because the control output doesn't have document number like Sales Order
or
Purchase Order, and detail information at there isn't enough.

Do you have any idea to solve this problem..?

thanks .