1. Other versions of BPCS have many more than 3 screens for INV300. Check your F1 for other command options. Is this SAME item #s showing decimal some screens and not others?

2. In other versions of BPCS if there is ANY activity in the wrong facility, typically human error, then the item is copied to other facility. This includes
* inventory action
* engineering (BOM routings action)
* costing
* orders of any kind

We call this "hidden activity in BPCS" because humans forget that there are human errors, and this can cause cost planning records in UNOFFICIAL facilities, so when it comes time to delete the item, BPCS won't let them because there are records in facilities where they not looking for them, because they not supposed to be there. So for this reason we have some queries to tell us "In which facilities of BPCS does this or that item have activity?"

  Hallo everybody,

Currently we are in full cycle BPCS (8.2v) implementation project and we are facing two issues, we would love to here a sincere advice/feedback from the groups..

1. In the Material Status Enquiry Report (INV300), we can display the stock with three options like location wise/warehouse wise and history. In location wise option we are getting display without fraction figures (system will display only rounded off figures).But in other option like warehouse wise and history wise display we can able to view the stocks with decimal figures. Can any one suggest the reason for this?.

2. We have around 16 facilities maintained and all the items were created in the Item Masters (API100) & the same copied to Facility Planning Data (MRP140) based on the usage. Over period we have noticed that items are copied to other facilities by defaults, even though such items are not belongs to the respective facility. Please guide us the reason for this

  Thanx in advance
  Regards,
  purush