From: bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+lwl=ix.netcom.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David J.
Zoll
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:49 PM
To: 'SSA's BPCS ERP System'
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS 6.0.02 Kit Processing

Kevin,

I understand those values... thanks... but here is the situation I want
to define:

Say that Item "A" and Item "B" are Kits.  They both share a component
"C".  If both Items "A" and "B" are on the order, this will mean that
"C" could be on the order twice.  I want to be able to track the
specific "C" item line back to "A" or "B" depending on which it belongs.
I didn't know if BPCS stored a line value anywhere that says this line
belongs to that line... type of thing.

Regards,
Dave Zoll