From: bpcs-l-bounces+davide.roveda=ssaglobal.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+davide.roveda=ssaglobal.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
THarteau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: giovedì 11 maggio 2006 15.10
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] BPCS Cross Reference Tool

Hi,

>the section is: Relationship Diagrams, File/Field and database reference.

Where is this found? All I could get was the search forms and when I put in
relationship diagrams, I got nothing.  I find the OnePoint support site
very hard to navigate and use. Every tab just brings up the search form,
and most times, nothing is found. Thanks!

Terri Harteau
Felker Brothers Corporation
"If you lose the power to laugh, you lose the power to think."
Clarence Darrow