From: bpcs-l-bounces+ssegerstrom=intermatic.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+ssegerstrom=intermatic.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Frederick C Davy
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:44 AM
To: SSA's BPCS ERP System
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] Order line LSTAT

Ai,

I can help with some of the line status codes. "E" status means that the
order/line has been "Entered" with no other activity. The Line Status
moves to "F" when the order/line has been "Pick Released" to the
warehouse. Line Status "C" is assigned by BPCS when the order/line has
been "Pick Confirmed" and the inventory "B" transaction has been executed
and the BBL records have been setup. When the order/line has been
"Invoiced" the Line Status becomes "8". Other Line Status you might see
would be "A" or "4" both meaning that the order/line has partially shipped
and/or partially invoiced. Hope this helps.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Ai, Nguyen-thi-thuy" <Nguyen-thi-thuy.Ai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/10/2006 07:34 AM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] Order line LSTAT

 Dear all,

Camn someone explain what is the meaning of the field LSTAT in the file
ECL when it is "G" , "7", "8", "E", "F", "C","B"?
Thanks

Ai