Dear Tom,

Permit me to respond with information about our software change
control product "Tight as a Drum."  The product delivers Murphy's
Law immunity for software change management.

 +> Summary info:
           http://www.upisox.com/drum.html

 +> A few more details:
           http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/tightasadrum/source/1.html

 +> Lots of detail: toe-to-toe comparisons with competitive products
           http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/toe2toe/source/1.html

 +> Some client logos:
           http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/benlxcust/source/1.html

Tight as a Drum is affordable for small shops, in part because the
implementation and training process is typically less complicated
and therefore more affordable than some competitive products.

Warm regards,

Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International
North America: (888) 874-8008
International: (262) 681-3151
mhabeck@xxxxxxxxxx

From: Tom Jedrzejewicz

The dearth of discussion on this topic leads me to think that I am in the
same place as the bulk of my colleagues. That surprises me; I suspected
that we were a bit behind the times here.

So any vendors care to contribute?

+++++++   earlier post by Tom -->