On BIL500D-02: Document Release - Selection Options screen the "Run Time
Parameter     1   (0=Interactive 1=Batch)" is set to 0=Interactive, and the
"Print Invoices                 1     (0=No, 1=Yes)" is set to 1=Yes.

After the interactive job has run, no BIL550BO: Invoice Print is in the
spoolfile. If I set the "Run Time Parameter" to 1=Batch, the spoolfile
(BIL550BO: Invoice Print) is generated.

Pls. advise if there is perhaps a setting to correct this.

I have checked:
1 - OLM145,
2 - After ORD700 the ZPD record is being created - 'PZ' Status - Correct?
3 - Anything else?

Thnx.

Kobie Jooste
Clover Information Services
Tel: +2711 758 5387 / Mobile: +2783 798 3155 / Fax: +2711 758 5301
E-mail: kobie.jooste@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.clover.co.za

This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer that
may be accessed and read by copying the following address into your
Internet browser's address bar:
http://www.clover.co.za/live/content.php?Item_ID=367