Pierre,

The RO transaction must be a "user created" transaction. The BPCS DRP
receiving transaction that support the generation of the "II" (Intransit
Issue) is the "H" transaction. This is the only transaction that
"un-modified" BPCS DRP will recognize to validate the shipped quantities
and lot numbers from the EIL file.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.Deveau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+fcdavy=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2006 03:39 PM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[BPCS-L] resupply orders

I try to implement the intransit warehouse/location in the DRP100 for use
the re-supply order.

Everithing seem working well except one thing : the II tansaction do not
update the ILI record.

I used the RO transaction in the DRP550  to do my reception.

I check  the II transaction set-up and the flag to update ISSUE = Y
Is BMR missing?

Can you help me.

I'm on version 6.1.01 an AS/400 September 2000 cum.

I hear that I can use the H transaction.... What is the difference on the
and the RO transaction ?

Pierre