Daniel,

Go to product PUR and select option 25 (maintenance and inquiries) and
select PUR130D  (Address Master Maintenance).

This program populates file EST (address master)  this is the same file
that is used in Order Process for establishing the customer ship-to's
but the customer number is defaulted at 999999 for the purchasing
Ship-to's

Dan Sweeney

Senior Technical Consultant

PHOENIX Business Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 724.836.4446 x7, Cell:  860.490.6712,

E-Fax: 832-550-5144

www.phoenixbcinc.com

SSA GLOBAL Recognized Services Provider