Guess that it is what U want !
with a few additions to this great answer

1. Company ID   -> RCO.CMPNY
2. Company Description  -> RCO.CMPNAM

This is YOUR company ...
not customers (see RCM file)
not vendors (see AVM file)

3. location ID  ->ILM.WLOC also ILI.LLOC
4. Location Description  ->ILM.WDESC

FRT file is Routings ... our specific version does not have Machine identification, but it does have WORK CENTER which can be one specific machine or a cluster of machines ... LWK file has the work center id & its corresponding description.

CEM file can be used for employee clock #s and also for machine identification.

5. Machine ID  -> LWK.WWRKC CEM.EEMP (Employee clock # OR Machine id)
6. Machine Description  -> LWK.WDESC ... CEM.ENAME

Also Bill of Materials via MBM file, has both the parent part and the component child linkage

7. Component ID/Parts ID ->IIM.IPROD
8. Component description/Parts Description  ->IIM.IDESC