Daniel,

I agree that you seem to be struggling with some basic principles of BPCS
and generic MRP. I would strongly suggest that you contact SSA or an
affiliate to sign up for a "Concepts and Applications" course. This
training would give you an excellent cross application understanding of
the BPCS modules, and how the key files and data flows interact/integrate.
You can not continue to grab bits and pieces of information from this
forum without becoming "over whelmed" with the different possibilities for
approaching your different support requirements. We all want to help, but
until you have a basic product knowledge/understanding, I'm afraid you
will become very frustrated. If you would like, I can provide you with
contact information to arrange the education that would be appropriate.

Frederick C. Davy, CPIM, PMP
Business Systems Analyst
Interface Solution, Inc.
Phone: (315) 592-8101
Fax: (315) 592-8481
e-mail: fcdavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Daniel Warthold" <daniel.warthold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces+amkavoulakis=sealinfo.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/28/2005 09:17 AM
Please respond to
"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"SSA's BPCS ERP System" <bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [BPCS-L] Inventory Locations

Daniel,

Someone has to say this, I will be the bad guy who will say it. It sounds
like they have put you in a position without giving you the tools nor the
appropriate training. You really, really need to get familier with some
documentation, courses, etc. about BPCS. Untill you do, look for a program
called Location maintenance , under the Warehousing module.

Daniel Warthold P. eng. CPIM