Thanks Dave.

So I think my understanding that, MPS run (MRP500) creates KFP as well as KMR
for all level MPS items & MRP run (MRP600) creates KFP as well as KMR for all
level non-MPS items, is incorrect.

From your explanation, I think, MPS run (MRP500) creates only KFP records for
MPS, whereas MRP run (MRP600) creates only KMR for MPS & KFP as well as KMR for
non-MPS items.

Am I right in this understanding ?

I am sorry, but I did not mean any child for non-MPS item. What I meant was the
process continues till all level non-MPS items are taken care.

Regards,
Prashanth