Good morning,

"Tight as a Drum" (tm)  http://www.upisox.com/drum.html  provides
outstanding software change management functionality. It's
"Beat the Drum" (tm) module provides SOX-savvy reporting that
directly addresses auditor points of inquiry.

The product works great for BPCS. Here's a reference letter excerpt
from Wabash Technologies which is moving from v6 to v8:

   "It's true that the internal controls enforced by Tight as a Drum add
    time relative to the manual methods we were used to. On the other hand,
    the product has made us more productive: with Tight as a Drum it's
    possible to quickly extract a group of linked objects as we begin a
    project and the process of deploying and installing the finished code
    after the testing is finished is much more efficient than it used to
    be. The productivity for AS/SET development projects is also
    a really big plus for us."

Productive interfaces with other development environments (e.g. LANSA,
Websphere, VBasic, AllFusion, etc.) are also available.

The product also arrives with a fully integrated help desk managment
module called "Drum Roll" (tm)  ... alternatively, APIs are available
to knit your existing help desk product together with Tight as a Drum.

Some companies are using "By Invitation Only" (tm) software as a
starting point for assessing separation of duty compliance within
BPCS.  http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/BIOnly-start/source/1.html

Other SOX-savvy ideas for BPCS:  http://www.upisox.com/bells.html

Warm regards,

Milt Habeck