Can we help with our range of AUTOMATED testing solutions?

We can Extract a subset of test data and scramble and de-sensitize the
data to cover data protection legalities.

Also by recording the tests (unit, system and regression) they can be
played back and time saved.

Please feel free to contact me off-forum.

Jamie

Jamie Coles
Original Software
(UK) +44 (0)1256 338666
(US) +1 630-321-0092
http://www.origsoft.com
Leading automated testing solutions
for the IBM, Microsoft & Web.
The 2005 International User Conference will be held in
Chicago, IL on Monday, September 26 and Tuesday,
September 27 2005. Please mark this date in your diary
and secure your place by registering here.
Original Software does not accept responsibility for changes
made to this message after it was sent. This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are
addressed.