Hi Andrew,

As you may know, there are many viable barcoding solutions which will work
with BPCS 6.1. If, however, your client is looking for a solution that has:

*         Much higher degree of central control with a history of database
changes to label content and label formats

*         Appropriate security and version control built in

*         Record of every label printed including an image of the label

*         Full RFID Slap and Ship capability

*         Compliance with FDA requirements

Then can I suggest a quick peek at our product ROBAR.
http://www.innovatum.com/robar.php

Cheers

Ardi

Ardi Batmanghelidj