  Hi,

Its my guess that the onhand qty might have become 0= due to qty is
   reversed (returned to supplier) or adjustment txn performed.   Subsequently,
the std. cost, which in your case might be based on
   weighted= avg., is calculated as infinity 9999999999(as the denominator in
   weighted = avg. formula is current onhand= 0)

Regards,

Ganesh
   =

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 Downes Marian wrote :

&gt= ;

>HI ,

>We have items on  our CMF file w= ith costs of 999999999, also the C

>transaction for the same item = on the ITH  also has a standard cost
   of

>99999999. I can not = see where this 9999999 value  is coming from ,
   has

>anyone el= se ever had this problem?

>Best r= egards

>            &nbsp= ; Marian

>Marian Downes

&gt= ;Systems Analyst / Programmer

>ABS Pumps Ltd

>Clonard Roa= d

>Wexford

>Ireland

>Tel.   &nbs= p;       +353 53 63262

>Fax    &nbsp= ;     +353 53 63290

>E-mail     &nbs= p;    Marian.Downes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>Visit us at= www.abspumps.com

><BR= >
>Your mail has been scanned by Trend Micro InterScan for
   viruses.<BR= >