The following information from SSA support help us resolve this same
problem.

Willie Gonzalez
Phelps Dodge HPC

Below is a copy of the FAQ for unregistering and reregistering the
COMDLG32.OCX. I suggest you do a search of the hard drive first to find out
exactly where the file is residing.

FRW runtime error 31037 - error loading from file. (in 6.0.02, different
error: Can't load (or register) custom control - followed by .OCX control
file name such as COMDLG16.OCX or THREED16.OCX )

In some cases, the control file may need to be replaced with a newer one.
The following process should resolve these errors in most instances:
v6.0.04/6.1 - From an MS-DOS Prompt, unregister the control with the command
c:\windows\system\regsvr32 /u comdlg32.ocx. Then reregister with
c:\windows\system\regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx.
If this doesn't resolve error, back up c:\windows\system\comdlg32.ocx,
replace it with a newer version , then re-run unregister and register
commands.
v6.0.02 - same as above except: replace regsvr32 with regsvr16, replace
comdlg32.ocx with comdlg16.ocx or threed16.ocx (whichever is referenced in
your error message).
(Winnt: replace references to \windows\system with \winnt\system32)