Dear Anton,

Yes, now there is a tool which precisely responds to your request:

             " Is there such a tool .... to get a complete report
             as to what a user has access to ... ? "

The software is called: "By Invitation Only," another "Bells &
Whistles® for BPCS" software product from Unbeaten Path.
http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/BIOnly-start/source/1.html

Sarbanes-Oxley compliance makes tightly defined user profiles
imperative. By Invitation Only provides clever, robust functionality
 to make sure that only the right BPCS doors are open for each user.

Here are two other product ideas that address facets of Sarbanes-
Oxley compliance for BPCS users:
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/bellsmicroscope/source/1.html
   http://www.unbeatenpathintl.com/stitch_in_time/source/1.html

Our "Stitch-in-Time" software won Search400.com's 2003 Products
of the Year Silver Award in the Security category. Details:
http://search400.techtarget.com/productsOfTheYearCategory/0,294802,sid3_tax295580,00.html#silver

Warmest regards and God bless you,

Milt Habeck
Unbeaten Path International