From: Richards, Mark [mailto:richarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 3:21 PM
To: 'SSA's BPCS ERP System'
Subject: RE: -- ORD380 User Hold... --

The Table Code Master (SYS105 - ZCC) has these values.  See below for our
setup.  I believe these codes are shipped (priming data) as is from SSA so
you should have them already.

During order entry customer service can enter the order and it's lines.
Before accepting the order, go to the billing and financial screen and
select 01.  Beware though, once customer service releases the user hold
(they have access to ORD581D1 only - release user holds) they can not place
it back on hold (the field is input inhibited).  Once they release it, the
user hold code will be updated to 99.

SYS105 Setup:
 SYS107D1-01        ** J&J TEST **  6.1.02 Built 10/23/03    IS
 BPCS                   Table Code Maintenance               RI

 Select action and press Enter.  2=Revise  5=Display  6=Print
 12=Translate

 Table ID   HOLDCODE   Hold Codes

 Act  Primary Code      Description                      Status

      00                Order not on hold                Active
      01                Order on hold                    Active
      98                Was on hold-system released      Active
      99                Was on hold-manually released    Active

Billing/Financial Screen:

 Order 541637 P.O.                             Stat  00000 + Entry
 Sold-To 200000 HOME DEPOT (WESTERN)           Type  1       Rqst
 Warehouse 21 + MIRA LOMA DISTRIBUTION CTR     Class 234     Book

 A/R  200000 + HOME DEPOT (WESTERN)            Terms    J  + 2% 30 N
 Document               Valuation  0/00/00     Company   1 +

 Invoice-To 200000 + /      +                  Lock Box-To 200000 +
 HOME DEPOT (WESTERN)                          HOME DEPOT (WESTERN)
 2455 PACES FERRY ROAD
 DO NOT MAIL                                   Credit Hold    00 +
 P O BOX 723020                                Customer Hold  00 +
 ATLANTA                                       User Hold      01 +
 State GA  Country USA  Post 303394024         Doc Prefix     AM +
                                               G/L Reason     BILJE
                                               RMA
                                               Bill Slct Flag

Mark Richards
Senior Systems Analyst

Tel: 616-392-7855 x3317
Fax: 616-392-2323
mailto:richarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hart & Cooley

Web Site

Hart & Cooley, Information Technology
500 E. 8th ST | Holland, MI 49423 | USA (Map)