We went from 6.0.01 to 8.1 in June of 2003.  CEA did take a step
backwards.  We made the decision to go to green screen as the "new" client
server has lost functionality.  You can no longer "Cut & Paste" from
account inquiry to excel or from excel to BPCS to create a manual journal
entry.  We have developed a new journal upload process direct from excel
into the BTP function of BPCS.  We have also purchased a new software to
replace the GL account Inquiry drill down etc.  We are now 8 months into
V8.1 and are moving along smoothly.

Karen Frey
Manager, Financial Systems & Processes
Mother Parker's Tea & Coffee Inc.
(e-mail) kfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Engel, Brenda CRD" <Brenda.Engel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/05/2004 09:36 AM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"