Y might check the archives ... I seem to recall a similar discussion within last few months, but I just went looking and could not remember the thread title ... search for discussion of
ORD
confirm
ship

We on BPCS 405 CD
We have to reorganize the allocations regularly because when transactions drive things negative, it not always calculate correctly ... in other words it seems like BPCS math breaks down for some files when the allocations or quantities to go into the negative
Negative for us is valid due to float ... we shipping out parts before the labor that made them is into the system

hi all,
we r on v604 and in some cases on confirmation ord577b iln ili is updated
o.k the master files iim and iwi and customer alloc stayes
and thats randomly
danny

-
Al Macintyre http://www.ryze.com/go/Al9Mac