We are pleased to announce the latest release of our QuikTrac suite of
solutions for BPCS.  QuikTrac 5.0 provides BPCS users with a fast and simple
way to extend their data collection out to a LAN or WAN environment.
QuikTrac 5.0 is a screen connectivity tool that allows you to take your
existing BPCS system and map your transactions down to fixed or portable
devices without any database integration, device programming, or PC-based
code that needs to be written.  QuikTrac maps the same BPCS screens you are
using down to fixed or portable data collection devices.  There is no need
to create any PC programs or worry about uploading to a database and then
process your data.  With QuikTrac, you are working with the BPCS system in
real time, so you can handle any issues if they should happen.

*         QuikTrac Manager - allows users to control, setup, monitor, and
maintain their data collection projects from any remote location. The
QuikTrac 5.0 Manager gives users an additional level of security over and
above their existing I Series applications by being able to control user
sign ins, which group or class they are assigned to and which project users
can work within the system as well as limit the menu options for users.

*         QuikTrac 5.0 - has a SQL interface that allows you the ability to
connect to applications that reside outside of the AS/400 and bring that
data back to the BPCS system without having to write special code for BPCS.
QuikTrac 5.0 advanced searching and scrolling features gives you the ability
to search a database for an item and grab that variable and place it into
BPCS at a later point.

These are only a few of the new features of QuikTrac 5.0.  Please contact us
off line and we would be happy to show you the power of QuikTrac 5.0 and why
your fellow BPCS users are choosing our solution over the competition.  When
you contact us off line, ask about the Trade in and trade up offer that is
going on this summer. We GUARANTEE your installation will be completed in 4
days or less!  For further information, contact us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Andy Jacobs

President