Hi for all

I have a problem.

I am trying to Post a journal in CEA, but a error is encountered:
"An error was encountered while validating update of Event 99999:
Account on  Journal AP000001 Line 2 cannot be posted because it is
invalid for the requested Posting Date."

Please help me.

And Thaks you for your help.

Cesar Iracheta Mata
MEXICO