Hello,

You can direct the ORD701 job into whatever subsystem you want. For
example, I usually create a separate subsystem, only for ORD701 job,
because they are many of them.

I create the subsystem, and all stuff required to it, then, in the BPCS
TCP/IP library there is a job description, called ORDERPOST. I change that
one to run in the right subsystem. I have somewhere more details, but I
don't have it with me. Let me know, if you don't succeed based on this. The
same way you can re-direct the processor consuming CEA500 jobs to an other
subsystem. You need to change CEA job description, which you find in the
BPCS database library, and his name is QCPRJOBD.

Klara

                    ERP/BPCS

                    <bpcsusergroup0@x        To:     bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                    ahoo.com>                cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Customer Order Entry
(ORD701B submited in Qinter instead of
                    bpcs-l-bounces@xx        Qbacth) ?

                    drange.com

                    2003.05.05 15:27

                    Please respond to

                    "SSA's BPCS ERP

                    System"

Hello,
we are using
BPCS V6.1, Mixed Mode , AS400

After completing the order entry , when user press F6
to accept, a batch job (Ord701B) is submitted.

Though this job is a batch job but submitted in QINTER
Subsystem, How can I direct this job to submit in
QBATCH subsystem ???

Thanks for your support