Dear All

1.- When creating an order with SMG CustomerOrderGw and running CHECKEMI, it does not validate the credit status of the customer. The customer is created with Customer Hold on 0 and Credit check 01.
If i create the order for this customer with ORD700, the program let the new order retained for credit showing a message.

2.- Need help with SMG InventoryGw. After creating script and running CHECKEMI, it does not create the transaction. It shows an error in the log:
1.0 Reply Data:
{
?^error!
?{
??^code,long!"33"
??^text!"Severe Error: Process abnormally terminated"
?}
?^error!
?{
??^code,long!"33"
??^text!"Severe Error: Process abnormally terminated"
?}
?^externalmessageid!"No External Message Id Supplied"
}

THE SCRIPT USED IS:

{
^!