Press Release:

A new company with many years of BPCS consulting experience is providing
software and business/applications consulting services to BPCS clients
throughout North America. Software & Solutions Associates, Inc. (S&SA)
president Ron Smith has assembled a group of expert level BPCS consultants
and has also become a reseller of several world class BPCS add-on products.

The premier product for S&SA is OTTO (On-Time Orders), which is an early
warning system to help prevent customer order shipment delays. It monitors
the execution system just as MRP II monitors the planning system.  You can
learn more about this dynamic niche product by visiting the web site
www.systemspluscorp.com    Other add-ons include  an eProcurement system, a
Customer Relationship Management(CRM) system,  a Credit and Collections
system, a plant maintenance system, a cost analysis system, and a low-cost
RF bar-code/data collection system. All the add-on systems are already
integrated into all versions of BPCS. S&SA also resells the MPM II ERP
system, which is a low-cost replacement for BPCS. MPM II, a product from
Software PM, has been chosen to replace several hundred BPCS systems in the
past 12 years. See more about MPM II at   www.softwarepm.com

S&SA has assembled a team of 14 associates and consultants throughout North
America and is intent on being the low-cost, high-quality provider of expert
level BPCS applications and business consulting.  S&SA offers expert level
consulting in the Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and Financial areas of all
versions of BPCS.  Wherever you are, we can provide local consultants to
work with you to do business consulting, application consulting, BPCS
training, project management, change management, and business process
improvement.

The S&SA web site is still under construction, but you can learn more about
the S&SA offerings by contacting Ron Smith at 704/864-2499 or emailing him
at   rsmith17@carolina.rr.com

Ron Smith
704/864-2499 (home office)
704/616-1842 (mobile)