If Period 10 was closed the user should receive a warning message about
period closed.

Everything (Inventory and shop order) is OK.   The GE  created when you
run INV920  will be for period 10.   You will need to go into GLD540
subsystem post and change the period.       Or Post both period 01 and 10
in GLD510.         GLD540 will create an error if period 10 is closed.

Roger Henady
Thorco Industries
(417) 682-1340

"Tom Jedrzejewicz @ San Pedro" <TJedrzejewicz
Sent by: bpcs-l-bounces@MIDRANGE.COM
02/06/2003 12:22 PM
Please respond to "SSA's BPCS ERP System"