It might be helpful if we had a specific example.
Not all programs have F14 override offered.

Typically it is only offered at a particular point in the processing of the data.
You do something. BPCS logic notices suspicious, remembers what was keyed on the screen, offers F14 override, then checks what is on screen and what F key was taken, and ONLY IF user did not change anything on the screen that was returned with the F14 offering, and took F14 ONLY WHEN it was offered, do you get the override function.

If you key something in and do F14 when it was not offered, then you just did an invalid function key for that screen of data.

Can anyone suggest a supplier of 122 key keyboards (have all the Function keys 1-24 so not have to do extra key strokes to do 13-24), that also connect to any PC? We have 102 key keyboards on all our PCs, and 122 on all our dumb terminals, and what with the price on some hardware dropping, I have at least got people interested in having some 122 key keyboards for those PCs that have heavy BPCS entry work, but it has been a while since I purchased any hardware, and I have let my News/400 subscription lapse.

Al Macintyre
BPCS/400 Computer Janitor at http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com/
See Al http://www.ryze.com/view.php?who=Al9Mac
Find BPCS Documentation Suppliers http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html

Hi All,

Sometimes BPCS let us to override transaction with a function key,
example : F16.

The problem is when I press shift+F14 to override, but nothing happens.
and BPCS often don't provide this function at Menu.

My vendor advises me to restart my computer, but this advice is useless.
Do all of you has experience about this problem ?

Thanks in Advance
Indah K

Note : Thank's Klara (Sajben@proffice.hu) for your response at my email
about "Auto Payment"-