If you have not already registered,
Advanced Systems and Products (ASAP) invites you to attend
the Spring 2003 BPCS User Conference FREE!

When:   Friday, February 7, 2003
Where:  Embassy Suites, Greensboro, NC
Time:   8:30a.m - 5p.m.

Audience: Financial, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Regulatory and
Information Management Staffs

Agenda:

Regulatory Compliance - IT Perspectives
        Impact on IT processes and procedures
        Compliance vs. Effectiveness

Inventory
        Is your inventory at the 97 - 99% level?
        Do you cycle count rather than do physicals every month?
        Are you carrying too much of the wrong inventory or have to expedite
raw materials?
OPTIONS to correct these situations and provide your organization with an
attractive Return on Investment.

Reality-based Priority Management
        Do you need access to your information to make decisions, execute
plans and deliver on time?
        Can you execute your plan despite delays, disruptions or changes?

Impact of BPCS v8.0
        Do you have to upgrade?
        What is the impact on your organization?

Helpline Support
        Financially attractive alternative to OGS.

Round Table Discussions
        What keeps you up at night?
        Too many projects - no resources?
        Reactive management requests - what are the alternatives?

Guest Presenters: Howard Becker, IT Quality Systems Consultant
                        Jim Rittenmeyer, President, Systems Plus Corp.
                        Donna Stiehl, VP Solutions Development, iWork
Software

. Each attendee will receive relevant white papers.
. Each attendee will be entered to win a BOSER Wave Radio.

Save on airfares and have fun in the process!
Stay over Saturday evening - golf, furniture buying and many exciting events
to do in the Greater Greensboro area!

Registration form:
Http://www.bpcspros.com/Spring2003Registration.doc

To request additional information, please contact:
Vicky@BPCSPros.com or Call 1-877-USE-ASAP x116.
Fax: 208-575-1817