From:   Andrea Hardiman [mailto:ahardiman@ridewellcorp.com]
Sent:   Monday, December 02, 2002 4:57 PM
To:     bpcs-l@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: EOM Processing

Al,

Here's what I think you've written, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Our fiscal month is the same as the physical month so the GPM file shows
the period starts on 11/01/02 and ends 11/30/02.  So if I leave the
dates alone (the billing program has today's date in the jobd) and the
Accounting department had done the billing today those transactions
WOULD NOT show up in November's numbers?  Am I understanding what you've
written?

Andrea