We have a  BPCS-36 to AS/400 converted system and I am not aware of any
keys in the 36 code.
Jeff

                    "Clare Holtham"
                    <Clare.Holtham@btint       To:     <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                    ernet.com>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: OLD System-36
version of BPCS question on BIR product.
                    bpcs-l-admin@midrang
                    e.com

                    11/13/2002 11:10 AM
                    Please respond to
                    bpcs-l

Hi there,

I'm trying to remember how the BIR key used to work - but I think it just
used the same key as BPCS. However, did the library names change? You could
try this:
(The BIR libs are normally called BPCSRW, BPCSDD, and BPCSGPL)
Add the BIR libs to your library list,
CALL RW9012
This brings up a screen, where you enter the new library names.
Then change the job description 'RW' to have these libraries in its
inllibl.
Hope this helps,
cheers,
Clare

Clare Holtham
Director, Small Blue Ltd - Archiving for BPCS
web: www.smallblue.co.uk
IBM Certified AS/400 Systems Professional
E-Mail: Clare.Holtham@btinternet.com
Mobile: +44 (0)7960 665958