From: pheeren@thetford.nl
To: BPCS-L@midrange.com
Subject: Submit reorganisation programs
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:53:24 +0200

Hi there,

We are on BPCS 6.1 Client/Server.
We use the next reorganization programs to reset inventory files .
INV971D - reset on order allocated
SYS990D - cleanup allocations
INV972D - Update IIM from ILI file

These programs run interactive and I would like to submit the *B programs
to batch.
This should be possible because there are no parameters to enter. It's is
only an acknowledgement screen

I have got the next questions :

- What parameters are used by these programs ?
      INV971B
      SYS990B
      INV972B

- Is there another way to submit these programs

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Peter Heeren
IT Coördinator

Thetford B.V.

T: +31(0)76 5042 200 (345)
F: +31(0)76 5042 300
I: www.thetford-europe.com
E: pheeren@thetford.nl

This message, including attached files, may contain confidential
information from THETFORD and is intended only for the use by the
individual and/or the entity to which it is adressed. Any unauthorized use,
dissemination of, or copying of the information contained herein is not
allowed and may lead to irreparable harm and damage for which you may be
held liable. If you receive this message in error or if it is intended for
someone else, please notify the sender by returning this e-mail immediately
and delete the message.

Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system
into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by THETFORD for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof.
THETFORD is liable for neither the proper and complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.