Hello
I am building a menu for the user. The programs in that menu use some of the
BPCS files and some message related SYS programs (SYS612C and SYS613C). But
this menu will not be a part of BPCS. I mean I can not call SYS500 program.
What I am doing is
1. Call the menu (it is a DSPF)
2. Call CL program from the menu when user chooses some option.
3. That CL pgm builds the library list first (libraries that have BPCS files,
pgms) and then calls RPG program that uses SYS612C and SYS613C.
4. Now I know when RPG will call SYS progs, it will give 'Validation Check
Failed' error and throw me out of the session.

Is there any way to use BPCS programs without going into BPCS environment and
not getting this validation message?
TIA
Amitava