We are on 05.01.01
We have II and IR transactions (in transit issue and in transit receipt)
When inventory leaves the first plant, you get the 'B' relieving the
inventory, and the 'IR' putting it back on hand
Then when received at the second plant, 'II' relieves the in-transit wh/loc
and the 'H' puts it on hand
This is controlled in DRP100 (in-transit wh and loc fields)
We use a separate wh for intransit inventory - non-nettable, because the
product isn't yet available for consumption at the 'to' wh
And we make the 'to' wh belong to the 'to' facility, trusting that our
shipping facility did a good job confirming the order appropriately (which
has caused some  conflicts between the plants...)
bjs

Zzbpcs@aol.com@midrange.com on 05/16/2002 09:18:43 AM

Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com

Sent by:    bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com