From: <vincent.byrne@ah.novartis.com>
To: <bpcs-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2002 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Automated Testing Tools

> A number of years ago I briefly saw a product in use at another site
called
> DComp which was interfaced with BPCS Ver 6.04. I know nothing more about
> this product but following a quick search I came across it at
www.secorp.nl

> VB
>

> DAsmussen@aol.com@midrange.com on 10/05/2002 00:04:52
>
> Please respond to bpcs-l@midrange.com
>
> Sent by:    bpcs-l-admin@midrange.com
>

> To:    bpcs-l@midrange.com
> cc:
> Subject:    Re: Automated Testing Tools
>

> --
> Chick,
>
> In a message dated 5/8/02 7:08:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Cdoe@barton-instruments.com writes:
>

> > by automated testing tools are we talking about testing of the BPCS
> > programs, or are we talking about automated test systems on the mfg
floor
> > that test the products that you manufacture? we do quite a bit of the
> > later, but it is completely outside the scope of BPCS. in fact we have a
> > larger 'mfg software group' to support this application than we do to
> > support the BPCS software itself.
> >

> No we're looking for products to test the BPCS programs themselves...
>
> Dean Asmussen
> Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
> Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
> E-mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com
>
> "If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade." -- Tom
> Peters
> at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

> at http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.

> This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.

If this transmission is not fully or legibly received please telephone
(01922) 424517. The information in this transmission is confidential.
Its contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee
except with the authority of the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are
requested to maintain this confidentiality and immediately to advise the
sender by telephone/fax of any error or misdirection in transmission.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. For more
information visit: http://www.star.net.uk