> Richard,
>       Assume a four character field has a value of 'NNNN',
>       if qty invoiced (LQTIN)>0 set the first position to 'Y'
>       if qty shipped (LQSHP)>qty invoiced (LQTIN) set the second position
> to 'Y'
>       if qty picked (LQPCK)>0 set the third position to Y
>       if (qty ordered (LQORD) minus qty picked (LQPCK)) greater than qty
> shipped (LQSHP) set fourth position to 'Y'
>
> LSTAT is then set accordingly
>
>       'YYYY' = '1'
>       'YYYN' = '2'
>       'YYNY' = '3'
>       'YYNN' = '4'
>       'YNYY' = '5'
>       'YNYN' = '6'
>       'YNNY' = '7'
>       'YNNN' = '8'
>       'NYYY' = '9'
>       'NYYN' = 'A'
>       'NYNY' = 'B'
>       'NYNN' = 'C'
>       'NNYY' = 'D'
>       'NNNY' = 'E'
>       'NNYN' = 'F'
>       'NNNN' = 'G'
>
> The old status fields are not used too much within BPCS V6 but some
> programs (such as ORD550, ORD570) still use them to check for vaild line
> status for inclusion in that programs processing.
> Hope this helps,
>
> Nick Bott.

DISCLAIMER:    This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only. If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on
this e-mail.
S & A Foods Limited,
Sir Francis Ley Industrial Park,
37 Shaftesbury Street South,
Derby,
DE23 8YH.
Telephone +44 (0)1332 270 670, Facsimile +44 (0)1332 270 523
Don't Forget to view our website : http://www.sa-foods.co.uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/