From: "Krzysztof Dziubinski" <kdziub@idom.com.pl>
To: <BPCS-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:29 PM
Subject: Slow SFC400 run

Hello,

Our Batch Component Allocation program (SFC400) has slowed down recently. I
checked the call stack of the job running SFC400. The problem is within SFC734B
which is performing SQL FETCH commands intensively. I have no sources of SFC734
and I can not identify the query. I suppose the reason is our lot files ILI and
ILN contain almost 500 000 records. Is is safe to delete old inactive records
from ILI (ILN) ?

Regards,

K. Dziubinski