Yes.  That is the page overflow line number.  Why As/Set changes the name
must be to see if we are sleeping or something.

Dwight Slessman

                    Dennis Munro
                    <DMunro@badgerminin        To:     "'bpcs-l@midrange.com'"
<bpcs-l@midrange.com>
                    gcorp.com>                 cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     RE: ASSET & Page
Overflow Question
                    bpcs-l-admin@midran
                    ge.com

                    03/25/2002 02:21 PM
                    Please respond to
                    bpcs-l

Dwight

<snip>
You can define overflow in As/Set on the "Report Ruler Layouts" option,
then action code 7 "Print_Characteristics" next to the report in question.
This is assuming they are not counting print lines in the program itself.
<snip>

Is that the parameter listed below called "Last print line of page"?

<snip>
Output queue . . . . . . . . .   ASSETOUTQ
Output queue library . . . . .   ASSETO
Left margin  . . . . . . . . .        1   1-197
Right margin . . . . . . . . .       85   2-198
Lines per page . . . . . . . .      66   1-255
Last print line of page  . . .     64
Characters per inch  . . . . .    10.0  5 10 12 13.3 15 16.7 18 20
Lines per inch . . . . . . . .       6.0   3 4 6 7.5 8 9
Device description . . . . . .     *DEVD
Forms type . . . . . . . . . .      *STD
Number of copies . . . . . . .    1    1-99
Hold at printer  . . . . . . .        Y     Y N
Save after printing  . . . . .      N     Y N
Print when spooling begins . .   N     Y N
Spaces between fields  . . . .     1   1-60
<snip>

The F1 help was not very helpful in explaining its function & the book was
even less helpful.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388

You can define overflow in As/Set on the "Report Ruler Layouts" option,
then action code 7 "Print_Characteristics" next to the report in question.
This is assuming they are not counting print lines in the program itself.

You should also be able to perform a CHGPRTF FILE(xxxxxx) PAGESIZE(66 132
*ROWCOL) LPI(6) CPI(10) OVRFLW(60) and make the pagesize, LPI (lines per
inch), CPI (characters per inch), and OVRFLW (overflow) what ever you wish.

Hope this helps.

Dwight Slessman