Terri

I'm not familiar with outside operations
but we do sometimes have raw materials that switch between
purchased & manufactured

we CAN make it
we CAN purchase it

based on volumes a decision is made which is the most
cost effective & lead time optimal way to do it.

If you change it to purchased, you need to get rid of the routings
If you make it manufactured, you need to do all the stuff to make it

Basically there are cost elements & sources of cost elements associated with
the other way of doing things & when you convert between how you going to do
it, BPCS does not automatically clean out what is not wanted, you have to
know what is not wanted & you need to get rid of it yourself
If you don't, then your costs can get messed up

When you quoted the before
           3        0            .24363             .00000

Looks to me like that is wrong because it is not the total of
 7.06280
  .11074
  .13289
just the total of the last two

Once your cost buckets out of sync
BPCS programs sees whatever changed to one bucket & also does that to others
so they stay out of sync by same amount

Some human being in your company might have noticed that the costs did not
add up right & fixed them
and you did not know it

I have found that CST100 (which leaves # in ITH)
does not cut it when costs out of sync
it just changes 0 by amount of other thing you changed

There are some BPCS programs at some versions that do not work right if the
contents of the fields are zero ... it is like they hit zero & stop, when in
fact that zero needs to go into some field that is not zero