Mike,
Please send me a copy of your resume in Word format. Include your recent
Salary history, availability. Are you interested in contracting or only
permanent. I handle both. While I had been working mostly the Western
states, I have BPCS contacts around the US. We do not present your resume
to any client until we discuss with you first.
Bob Langieri
(949) 240-0438

At 12:06 PM 2/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I am seeking a Project Management or Senior Business Analyst position in the
>Chicago/Milwaukee area.  A brief summary of my BPCS experience includes:
>
>-  7 years BPCS experience supporting and enhancing Versions 2.0 to 6.1
>working for a BPCS consulting company.
>-  6 years experience in managing, analyzing and designing BPCS
>modifications, enhancements and integrations.
>-  Experienced in using process reengineering and workarounds to minimize
>BPCS enhancements.
>-  1 1/2 years experience on the SSA Helpline supporting Distribution and
>Manufacturing.
>-  Created a new competitive BPCS Help Desk.
>-  Extensive knowledge of distribution, manufacturing and financial
>applications.
>-  Technical experience (light) modifying BPCS using RPG, CL and AS/SET.
>
>I have much more experience in other areas including 8 years working with
>other ERP packages including implementations.  I would be happy to forward my
>resume to any interested companies.
>
>Michael Bloom

Excel Technical Services, Inc
Information Technology Search & Contract Programming
IBM iSeries - AS/400, Unix, PC-LAN, Client-Server Opportunities in So.
California
visit us at: www.excelsearch.com
for job opportunities & career advice
(949)240-0438