Dear BPCS listers:

I am a marketing communications professional working with a client who is
developing inventory management applications and solutions for ERP systems.

Both the development and marketing processes involve interviews with
manufacturers, a focus groups and research in the market via the Internet,
trade press and sources such as this CPIM list.

To stimulate discussion on the topic of inventory cost reduction, my firm
has started a list group on Yahoo called "Inventory Busters." We are
inviting anyone who has an interest and/or experience in inventory
management (success stories encouraged) to join the list.

Like most lists, you can unsubscribe at any time. Our commitment to
Inventory Busters members is to maintain a NON-SELLING environment for your
conversations. While it IS sponsored by a commercial enterprise, our goal is
to improve our understanding of industrial business requirements to support
product development. Hopefully, participants will also gain valuable
information about inventory management principles.

To join Inventory Busters, go to:

Select "join" and your registration will be processed.

On the other hand, if you're already "over listed," I'll certainly
understand!

I hope to see you there.

Sincerely,
David McLean