Attention BPCS® User

Crimson Software has recently released the first
credit and collections package designed specifically
to work with the AS/400 and all releases of BPCS® from
SSA Global Technologies. This software package
implements in only one day and will provide immediate
visibility and control into this critical business
area. I am taking the liberty of sending an executive
overview (Powerpoint) of the product and its key
functionality. In just a few minutes, you can get a
solid understanding of the value that it provides.

As a user of BPCS® I’m sure that you are aware the
Credit and Collections functionality is pretty
rudimentary. Information is scattered throughout many
different screens and not easily accessible. MC2
provides such features as:

- Graphical views of all your customers, agents, and
companies
- A digital dashboard that displays all critical
information on one screen
- Integration to MS Office, and e-mail
- Communicates with your customers directly including
letter generation, e-mail, FAX, and electronic
statements and invoices
- Extensive tickler functionality
- Customer, collection, and invoice level notes with
follow up dates
- Much, much more

MC2 will improve the performance of your credit and
collections professionals by providing a tool designed
specifically for their needs.  MC2 integrates all
activities associated with the credit and collections
process.  Now your credit and collections activities
can be integrated and seamlessly interfaced to your
existing BPCS system, regardless of what release you
are on.  The product is very affordable and once you
see it I'm confident that you will agree the payback
will almost be almost immediate!

If you are not the appropriate person in your
organization to receive this information, I would most
appreciate it if you would forward this e-mail to your
Credit and Collections manager.  I'm quite sure that
they will be glad that you did!

As a current BPCS user, I truly believe that once you
see the merit of this solution you will want to find
out more. Please contact me at mc2sw@yahoo.com for
more information. I will be happy to contact you with
all of the details.

Best regards,
John

[ MC2- Executive Presentation-BPCS.ppt of type application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
deleted ]