  • Subject: RE: CEA install for 6.1.01
  • From: Paul Presser <ppresser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:47:32 +0200

Hello Mike,

Please see below and try this.  Please remove this object from the usr library
and
ensure it is in the object library and re-test

BMR 50029
SRVTPCL delivered in wrong lib
The object SRVTPCL in Mixed Mode BPCS is delivered in the wrong library. It
is being delivered in the BPCSUSR instead of BPCSO library. This object is
used in APPC connections to BPCS. APPC connections will not work until this
object is moved into BPCSO, since there is some hard-coded program value to
library qualify this program with the name of the BPCSO library as listed
on the Workstation Settings of the PC client. Either the program should be
changed to avoid the library qualification of the call to SRVTPCL or we
should be delivering this in the proper library.

Kind regards,

Paul Presser
Automation Officer
Eslon B.V. (The Netherlands)